1. senior Professional welding engineer, Certified welding inspector (CWI), ASNT level II in PT & RT Film interpretation,UT(Ultrasonic Testing)MPI(Magnetic Particle Testing having much more Theory & practical experience in the field of welding and adequate knowledge of various welding process, capable to deal with variety of metals, having expertise with inspection & testing required by relevant code & standard. Highly experienced to deal with the requirement for preparing WPS, PQR & WPQ.
2. Senior faculties having more than 25 years of experience in the field of welding associated with government recognized advance welder-training institute. Welding instructors who are also qualified welders working as welding instructor, having practical experience of more than 3 years with various manufacturing units. They will make the learning process more interesting with transfer of knowledge with ease.
3. Metallurgical consultants to take care of any metallurgical related needs and for assisting your requirement for weld metal testing and weld analysis.
4. Services of external faculties and experts related to individual fields are called for whenever required.
5. Production Engineer, having Practical Experience Piping Plant & Errection of Tanks end to end Commissioning.
6. Quality Engineers having much more Experience in Preparation of all Quality Assurance Document.
1. Library with reference books on welding, brazing, cutting and allied processes. Welding standards and codes for reference, welding magazines & consumables guides. Etc.. this facility is restricted to members only.
2. Training and testing center with following facility:
Welding machines & equipment's for welding with various welding processes like MMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW, SAW, Plasma cutting set, Gas cutting set, rotators, welding booths, classroom facility, consumables & accessories require for respective process.
Our Services Offered
1. In - house welder training courses are conducted as per the requirements of clients by professional and highly experienced faculty.
2. Government certified training programs for welders, fitters & engineers can be organized as per the requirement.
3. Preparation of WPS, qualification of welding process & welders to fulfill welding requirements of international welding code as per ISO requirement.
4. Training, Testing & Qualification for Welders, Fitters & Welding Operators as per applicable standards & codes, certified by certified welding inspector (CWI) or certified by third party, specified by clients for overseas requirements.
5. Fabrication related consultancy.
6. Welding process establishment, training & consultancy.
We are offering total Quality solutions. We as a group committed to provide technical services along with sales & supply of complete range of Quality products related to welding & cutting requirements. We are looking forward to understand your requirement and offer you appropriate services against the same.